An example follows regarding how a brand’s marketing department can do the following:
• Comparing price tiers and features ratings
• Getting insights of the competition
•Launching new price strategies and products
Here we can view the output of the analysis of all reviews and comments for a specific electronics category (blenders) per brand from the top visited sites (sources) for the region.
• Comments and reviews were translated
• Sentiment analysis ranked content as positive/negative
• Further analysis shows the top performing brands and
positive/negative customer insights.